ICED MATCHA LATTE RECIPE
One of our favorite recipes is the classic iced matcha latte! Its sweet, refreshing & delicious! Pair it with your favorite plant based milk. We recommend using oat milk!
- 2g Nekohama Ceremonial Matcha
- 70 ml warm water
- 80 ml plant based milk
- Ice cubes
- Add 2 bamboo scoops of matcha ( 2g) to sift over a bowl.
- Add 75 ml of 70-80C hot water
- Whisk matcha in zigzag motion until smooth.
- Add cold milk or plant based milk in a cup with ice cubes. Add the matcha mixture and enjoy!