Orange Rosemary Sparkling Matcha
ORANGE ROSEMARY SPARKLING MATCHA
Take a break, relax and pour yourself a refreshing glass of this Orange Rosemary Sparkling Matcha. It’s a beautiful combination of bright orange and woody rosemary. Plus the fizz of the sparkling water just makes it fun to drink!
- Matcha shot, cooled
- 2-3 rosemary stalks, de-stemmed
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 1 tsp honey (more for a sweeter drink)
- 60 ml orange juice (from about ½ orange)
- 100-150 ml sparkling mineral water
- Ice cubes
+ Orange peel for garnish
- Brew matcha, set aside to cool.
- In a cup of a cocktail shaker, muddle rosemary, basil and honey to release flavor.
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Add matcha and ice. Shake well.
- Double strain in a glass, top with sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE