Orange Rosemary Sparkling Matcha
The Orange Rosemary Sparkling Matcha is one of our favorite drink recipes. And yes, it tastes even better than it sounds! So, whether you’re hosting your friends and family or just want to take a break from a hectic week, this is the drink for you. Sit back, relax and pour yourself a refreshing glass of this Orange Rosemary Sparkling Matcha. It’s a beautiful combination of bright orange and woody rosemary. Plus the fizz of the sparkling water just makes it fun to drink.
- Matcha shot, cooled
- 2-3 rosemary stalks, de-stemmed
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 1 tsp honey (more for a sweeter drink)
- 60 ml orange juice (from about ½ orange)
- 100-150 ml sparkling mineral water
- Ice cubes
+ Orange peel for garnish
- Brew matcha, set aside to cool.
- In a cup of a cocktail shaker, muddle rosemary, basil and honey to release flavor.
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Add matcha and ice. Shake well.
- Double strain in a glass, top with sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE