Matcha Mojito Mocktail
Who doesn’t love a Mojito? Swap the alcohol, syrups and sugar for matcha, lime and mint. On ice of course. Whether you’re on vacation or just craving a night out on the town, this drink will keep you energized and ready to explore.
- 2 bamboo scoops of matcha & 75 ml hot water
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 lime, divided + 2-3 more slices for garnish
- 3-4 mint leaves (+ more for garnish)
- 200-250 ml club soda
- Make a matcha shot and let it cool.
- In a serving glass, muddle together half of lime, mint leaves and maple syrup.
- Juice another half of lime. You should have about 15 ml (1 tbsp of juice).
- Add ice to the serving glass.
- Pour the juice and club soda in the glass.
- Add matcha shot and mix.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint and serve.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE