Matcha Granola Energy Bites
MATCHA GRANOLA ENERGY BITES
These quickly made matcha granola energy bites are made vegan and gluten-free with just a few pantry ingredients. Not to mention it’s easy to make ahead and to enjoy throughout the week.
Makes 8 energy bites
- 115g (1 cup) Nekohama matcha granola
- Pinch och cardamom
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100-120g (½ cup) smooth natural peanut butter
- 50g (¼ cup) dried blueberries or raisins
- 20g (¼ cup) shredded coconut (unsweetened) + more for rolling
- Prep granola by breaking any big clumps. The finer the granola the easier it will be to form balls.
- Add all the ingredients and mix. The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Form balls using an ice-cream scoop and roll in shredded coconut (optional).
- Chill for 30 mins.
- Transfer into an air-tight container and store in the fridge.
- Serve with Nekohama matcha for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE