This Matcha Granita is a light and refreshing treat, perfect for a summer day. Creamy matcha combined with creamy coconut milk, slightly sweetened!
Makes 6-8 crepes
- 2g ( 2 bamboo scoops) Nekohama matcha
- 75 ml water
- 200 ml light coconut milk (or 100 ml full fat + 100 ml water)
- 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- Brew a matcha shot.
- Pour coconut milk into a shallow freezer safe dish.
- Add matcha and sweetener.
- Mix and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, take granita out of the freezer and let it sit for a couple of minutes on a counter. Then fork it breaking up any large chunks.
- Divide between serving glasses and enjoy right away.