This flavorful subtly sweet drink offers a double boost of antioxidant power by combining matcha powder and cocoa powder.
- 2g matcha powder
- 75 ml hot water
- 3g (2 tsp) cocoa powder
- Tiny pinch of salt for taste balance
- 1-2 tsp raw cane sugar (or more to taste)
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 cup (220 ml) almond milk, hot
- Whipped coconut cream for serving (optional)
- Make a matcha shot.
- Pour over sifted cocoa powder and whisk until there’s no more lumps.
- Add salt, sugar, vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Heat the milk and pour over the cocoa/matcha mixture.
- Whip coconut cream and dollop on top.
- Garnish with matcha powder.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE