Matcha Chocolate Granola
This is a twist on Sanne’s famous homemade granola recipe! Our Matcha granola pairs well with practically anything. Enjoy it over yogurt, mix it with your favorite milk, roll it up into energy bites, or eat it on its own as a snack on the go. The small hints of matcha chocolate add the perfect amount of sweetness to balance the nutty granola flavors. Another guilt-free favorite, with a sprinkle of clean green energy to keep you going all day (or night).
- 2 cups of GF oats
- ½ cup of sunflower and/ or pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup seeds like hemp or chia
- 1 cup shaved almonds
- ½ cup pecan nuts
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ bar Vegan Matcha Chocolate
- ½ cup goji berries
- Preheat oven on 350F or 180C
- Cut the nuts in small pieces.
- Add nuts, seeds, oats , cinnamon, pinch of salt to a to a big bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil & maple syrup and mix everything together.
- Spread out on a tray with baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, give the granola a stir and bake for another 10 minutes!
- Mix everything together and spread out on baking tray.