VEGAN MATCHA CHOCOLATE GRANOLA
This is a twist on Sanne’s famous homemade granola recipe! The small hints of matcha chocolate gives exactly the right amount of sweetness! Add to your bowl of yogurt, plant based milk or use as topping for dessert, smoothies etc!
- 2 cups of GF oats
- ½ cup of sunflower and/ or pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup seeds like hemp or chia
- 1 cup shaved almonds
- ½ cup pecan nuts
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ bar Vegan Matcha Chocolate
- ½ cup goji berries
- Preheat oven on 350F or 180C
- Cut the nuts in small pieces.
- Add nuts, seeds, oats , cinnamon, pinch of salt to a to a big bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil & maple syrup and mix everything together.
- Spread out on a tray with baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, give the granola a stir and bake for another 10 minutes!
- Mix everything together and spread out on baking tray.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE