BROWNIES WITH CASHEW MATCHA FROSTING
This is really the best vegan brownie recipe with matcha cashew frosting! Fudgy, gooey, perfect squares for all your sweet cravings! And guess what? It’s made with no refined sugars! This sweet treat is super easy to make and wonderful to share with all your friends and family.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut oil for baking tray
Matcha Cashew Frosting
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- ½ lime
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Nekohama Matcha
- Preheat oven on 350F or 180C
- Add all the ingredients for the brownies into a food processor. Mix until everything is smooth.
- Add coconut oil to the tray. Pour the mixture into the tray.
- Bake the brownies for 25 minutes. When done, let them cool.
- In the meantime, make the cashew frosting. Add all ingredients into food processor. Add the matcha powder by sifting the matcha in. Mix everything until smooth and creamy. Keep in refrigerator.
- Let the brownies cool down on the tray. Once cooled add the matcha cashew frosting on top and drizzle chocolate. Enjoy it so matcha!
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE