Almond Rose Matcha Latte
Dreamy, indulgent, light and floral. That’s what we discovered when combining matcha, almond butter, rose water and honey. Subtly flavored with a hint of rose water to add some light floralness to the earthy matcha base, this latte is the perfect balance. Pair with a sweet treat, like our Matcha Soufflé Pancakes, and you have the ultimate breakfast.
You’ll feel light yet fueled as you take on the day.
- 190 ml oat milk
- 1.5 tbsp Almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp rose water (optional, but highly recommended :))
- Matcha shot
- Mix together milk, almond butter and honey.
- Transfer the mixture into a milk frother. Set to “heat and froth”. If you don’t have a frother, heat the mixture on a stove and use a handheld frother.
- Make a shot of matcha while you wait for the milk.
- In a serving cup, pour matcha and rose water. Top with frothed milk. Garnish with rose petals. Serve immediately!