MATCHA CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
These vegan Matcha chocolate cups are going to blow your mind! This is our favorite recipe of all time. They are very easy to make with only a couple ingredients and perfect for any sweet craving. Feel free to experiment with any of your favorite nut butters.
- 1 bar Vegan Nekohama Matcha chocolate
- ½ cup peanut butter or cashew or almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place a small bowl in a pan with warm water. Melt your chocolate “ au bain marie style” . Add the chocolate to the bowl and melt until smooth.
- In the meantime grab another small bowl and add the nut butter and maple syrup and mix together. Place the bowl in freezer or fridge for 5 minutes.
- When the chocolate is melted, scoop a teaspoon in each cup for a very minimal layer of chocolate. The thinner the better. Place the cups in the fridge/freezer for 5 minutes.
- Take the nut butter & cups out of freezer. Scoop ½ tsp of nut butter in the middle of each cup without touching the sides of the baking form/ paper. Grab the remaining melted chocolate and fill up each cup.
- Freeze for another 20 minutes and your matcha chocolate cups are ready!
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE