Matcha Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Butter Cups have become all the rage. Milk chocolate combined with buttery peanut butter packed into bite-sized cups – what could be better?! Well, we’ve cracked the code on an even better recipe out there. Combining our Matcha Chocolate with peanut butter (or a nut butter of your choice) was a simple but powerful discovery. These nutty, chocolatey, butter smooth flavors will blow your mind. Full disclosure, this is our favorite recipe of all time. And we don’t say that lightly.
- 1 bar Vegan Nekohama Matcha chocolate
- ½ cup peanut butter or cashew or almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Place a small bowl in a pan with warm water. Melt your chocolate “ au bain marie style” . Add the chocolate to the bowl and melt until smooth.
- In the meantime grab another small bowl and add the nut butter and maple syrup and mix together. Place the bowl in freezer or fridge for 5 minutes.
- When the chocolate is melted, scoop a teaspoon in each cup for a very minimal layer of chocolate. The thinner the better. Place the cups in the fridge/freezer for 5 minutes.
- Take the nut butter & cups out of freezer. Scoop ½ tsp of nut butter in the middle of each cup without touching the sides of the baking form/ paper. Grab the remaining melted chocolate and fill up each cup.
- Freeze for another 20 minutes and your matcha chocolate cups are ready!
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE