Matcha Chocolate Frozen (Rasp)Berries
These might not look like much, but trust us, these are little flavor bombs! Grab your favorite berry (or whatever is in season), along with your Nekohama Matcha Chocolate and get ready for an incredible dessert. You can swap the Raspberries for Blueberries, Blackberries (even Pitted Cherries!) to make these mini flavor bombs. These are a must have in your freezer for anytime you're craving something sweet (and sour)!
- 85 g Nekohama matcha chocolate
- 1 tbsp refines coconut oil (or other neutral oil)
- 1 cup raspberries
- Wash berries and pat dry.
- In a shallow bowl, add chopped matcha chocolate and coconut oil and melt.
- Add berries, a handful at a time, and using a fork, turn them over to coat in melted chocolate.
- Using the same fork, pull the raspberries from the bowl (one at a time) and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place on a plate lined with parchment paper (for easy release).
- Chill for at least 15-20 minutes and up to 2 hours. Best enjoyed frozen.
- Store leftovers in the freezer, if you have any.