Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
MATCHA CHIA SEED PUDDING
Matcha Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect meal prep for any day. Once settled in the fridge it has a pudding texture and amazing flavor. It is quick to make and lends itself to endless topping possibilities. A snack that will leave you feeling satisfied, satiated and so energized for your day!
- 2 tsp (5g) matcha
- 1 1/2 cup (350 ml) light coconut milk*
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp (15-20 ml) maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (50g) black or white chia seeds
- 1/3 cup (30g) unsweetened shredded coconut
+ berries and/or more coconut flakes for garnish
*if you only have rich coconut milk, then use 1/2 cup of milk and 1 cup
- Make matcha milk first. Warm up your milk slightly (to help matcha dissolve), pour small amount first and mix well until there's no lumps. Pour the rest of the milk.
- Add salt and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add chia seeds and shredded coconut. Mix well.
- Pour into serving jars and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, better overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with fresh berries and more coconut flakes.
VEGAN - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE